Yukala,

Perhaps you should consider taking this more, and not less seriously. We are talking about your life, after all, as well as mine. While in the absolute sense it is not at all serious, there are times when it takes a kind of earnestness (seriousness if you like) to cut through the BS. We are both divine and human, and the human includes many areas that you might call messy (like relationship, for instance) that require a repertoire that includes both levity and gravity. Recognizing what is needed at any given time is wisdom.

I had no idea you were affirming anything as part of this process; this is the first I have heard of it. I am glad to hear that you aren't simply some self-improvement forum voyeur.

As far your thoughts about "playing nice" and challenge, I think you might have some unchallenged assumptions in your thinking about what it takes to wake up out of our trances and live our lives. I have found it quite possible to be warm, friendly, and supportive without shying away from being respectfully challenging. I have also found that eliciting another person's permission (on some level, at least) is an important part of that process, one that, in my opinion, you jumped right over with me.

As far as your pissing on my aspirations, I have no idea what you're talking about. All I know is that your posts have felt odd to me, dissonant and inappropriate.

I would invite you to look at how you are, perhaps, using humor as an avoidance of deepening your relationship with yourself, and, in turn, others.

Stevers

Last edited by Stevers; 07/02/09 07:31 PM.