Hi ChrisMoon -
I have been using Holosync and am staying with it in spite of what I probably consider 'slow' progress. Bill Harris speaks of many different responses and encourages clients to accept whatever happens as the right thing for them. He also does not encourage moving into deeper levels until you get all you can use from the first one(s). Impressive to me from somebody who is making an income from product sales.
As far as staying on track is concerned, I would highly recommend taking things in 'baby steps' and most definitely having an 'accountability partner.'
'Baby steps' means only committing yourself to one small, do-able step at a time. It means putting yourself in a position to succeed. (It doesn't mean you can't take more than one step - or a bigger one, however.) And your accountability partner is somebody to whom you report your progress, with whom you evaluate your difficulties, and - most important - with whom you celebrate your successes. Somehow when we do our accounting with another person, our motivation and objectivity is positively affected.
Best wishes with ES. May you create a beautiful day!
Margaret Ida