I learned a little couplet many years ago that seems to apply here:

A man convinced against his will
Is of the same opinion still.

I have recently learned from another exercise in attempts to communicate that different people's perception of 'proof' and 'reality' vary greatly. What serves as proof to one person can just as easily be seen skeptically by another - whether the proffered proof is based on experience, statistics, or logic.
From these postings, I would suspect that ZMNC is unwilling to change his opinion in spite of any 'proofs' that might be offered.

In recent years I have looked at a number of different offerings by people who are sharing their insights into self-development. As I look at them, I find that each person seems to be saying many of the same things but approaching the subject from a somewhat different perspective. Each perspective meets the needs of some group - and not the needs of others. The ones it helps review it as 'the answer.' The ones it doesn't resonate with review it as 'a hoax.'
There really is no such thing as 'one size [program] fits all.' And just because the program didn't work to fit you doesn't mean it doesn't work and fit other people. Equally, just because the program did fit you, doesn't mean it will work to fit others. [You can read in here my deep distrust of testimonials styled on the order of, 'If it worked for me, it will work for you."] I'm sure PhotoReading is also a program that works well for some - and poorly for others.
Thomas Edison is reported to have said about his 'failures' to create a light bulb that he had discovered over 1,000 ways that didn't work before he discovered one that gave him the result he was seeking. So if you still want the result, mark this one down as one that didn't work for you and keep looking for something that will. May you eventually be successful in discovering it!
Margaret Ida