Jacktuff13-
Sarcasm is a difficult tool to use well in text communication - but I assume your comments on perfection were written with that tone in mind.
Perhaps I could share a thought or two on the concept of 'perfect.' There are several meanings for this word according to just about any dictionary you choose to consult. However, in the self-improvement/self-development context, I think the best synonym might be 'whole' or 'complete' - without the implication of arrival at the acme of potential excellence.
In terms of a body, at conception it contains all the elements necessary for it to develop into a viable living entity and is therefore 'perfect' (whole or complete) for the moment in which it exists. At any point in its development, the same thing may be said of it. At no time does this 'perfection' deny the value or potential for continuing change and development - whether it ever reaches the acme of its potential.
Apply the same thought to the human experience - mental, emotional, spiritual. Where we are in our experience is whole, complete - perfect - for the moment in which we are now living. However, that does not mean in any way that there is no value or use in additional development in any or all ways. Nor does the concept that our future perfection may include additional experience, perception, and understanding make this moment's perfection something negative.
I hope these thoughts may be of value to anyone seeking to live with the concept of 'perfect' today.
May you create a marvelous day!
Margaret Ida