I believe that anyone who "listened' in to ZMC's posts felt a lot of his personal pain being spewed and this, unfortunately, diminished much of the light he shed on some legitimate concerns regarding LSC product marketing and development. It also prevented a more constructive conversation which could have led to some evolutionary and constructive suggestions.

However, 87 posts speaks for itself. Is this the record? Beyond the emotional voyeurism, obviously this sparked an informal debate about some fundamental issues which in many ways far transcends the scope of LSC and PRC .

But were I to have friends over to debate, I'd run any one of them or all of them out were they to besmirch the sanctity of my home with any kind of profanity, gratuitous or no.

Is a website or forum a home so to speak? I'm not so sure-- though obviously the 'rants' disgruntled more than a few and yet intrigued many more. In ZMC's defense, he did limit his profanity to threads which he himself started and chose to leave all the others inviolate... to the best of my knowledge.

If LSC would select to expunge my entries... for any reason... well, it's their choice, it's the site they created. I could always set up my own with my own rules. So maybe a website is a home.