Originally Posted By: Margaret Ida
Yukala, I find myself responding to your comment with various thoughts. At present, I am thinking that you apparently are not willing to exercise the 'courage' Stevers refers to. Perhaps he has been living with the perspective you describe as 'being on your own entirely' and finds it a challenge to accept guidance from sources with command of a greater view than his own.
Perhaps, on the other hand, you have been living from another perspective - perhaps one in which you have felt obligated to follow others' directions. For you the exercise of 'courage' is more related to taking personal responsibility for your decisions and subsequent actions.
I suspect that exercising our divinity demands a combination of those two (and many other) perspectives in ever expanding ways.
May you create for yourself and others a divine day.
Margaret Ida

Hi Ida!

I will not speak to ‘noble soul’ whom I already bantered with, but I found your post insightful.

The rest of the posters on this thread are ‘muddled’. A simple observation.

You have heart, keen intelligence and the witness of the written posts to ‘know’ another here.

You point out well the extreme quandary facing all spirits everywhere.

Asking for help from that which is perceived as On High and Benign or develop ones self to being On High and Benign. However, you think I am ‘reacting’ to prior stimulus and perhaps have not well thought out my course without uncomely stress?

The two courses will war against each other for a very long eon or several for that matter. And yet, no matter ones approach to ‘Those’ perceived as truly Great we will never reach them unless they FALL, for indeed as we approach they ‘recede’ as all beneath them contributes and as well God grows!

A fine quote to our mystery here. And I trust each to take this as it pleases them:

“No matter the merits of thy teaching
All of it will eventually bind
For each soul is divine
And must unfold this Mystery alone, One”

The roots of this passage older then any civilization now extant times 5.

And two other but not so old quotes:

“The only thing that comes by no effort is decay”
"Any heaven that admits you where you received 'help' is not Heaven"