Dear French Claire,
I am in my first week of ES. I have read several of your forum emails. I am in agreement with your principles. You stated you would support anyone who was in agreement with the ES principles. I have listened to Holysync. I have a background of following different studies. I have grown much over the years. I want very much to be where you are now. If you feel like you would like to support me, to be a responsibility partner for me, please let me know. I can only promise that I will do my best for where I am right now. I do so enjoy this forum. It is the first forum I have ever enjoyed. I believe it is because there is so much openess about how one actually feels, and about how one is actually doing or not doing at the time. This has made me feel more secure and able to write this. I think your goals are great! I do not have that kind of courage yet, and have not even discovered a life purpose, but I will. I am totally enthused about this ES program. It is top-notch as far as I am concerned.
Thank you for sharing. \:\)

Growing With You!
Successful