Inchiki Gaijin

Thank you, my point exactly

Quote:
In that case, how are you comprehending these posts?

Science hasn't proven how we read and yet some of us we do. PhotoReading is different to traditional reading. It isn't subvocalising word for word. We don't need to know or memorise everything word for word. It's another tool in the toolbox. I've PhotoRead books at 60,000 wpm and know what I need to know. If asked the right questions I can talk about them. There is the WIIFM factor.

Would I be interested in submitting to a test YOU administer? No... Outside disinterested third party who is neither for or against? Yes.

Quote:
I asked, including statistical data, without error or guesswork, and without the need to return to the book consciously after 'activation'. Well?
in other words testing a trait of memory? I you don't need to read to acquire information like that.

Going on youtube showing off. There are others doing it. Why don't I? WIIFM? It's not the best use of my time. And those who are against it will stay against it until they are ready to give up whatever fear they have for it to succeed. If they had no fear they would just do it. See what happens. If it can get you through your reading material 3 times faster is that so bad?

The only thing I've seen preventing people from getting PhotoReading is the baggage they are holding onto.

PhotoReading won't work if you don't believe you can. Just like you cannot break a brick with your hand or ride a bike (how does that work anyway?).

We get out of it what we put into it.

Trying to tell me PhotoReading is no good when for me PhotoReading gets me through 2 or three books worth of reading material in a day. Funny about that... people don't like being told what they should. It gets under their skin especially when they have enough to do.

The NASA Report? is like taking the sports car to drive to the corner shop with a speed limit of 20 MPH. If we could really measure the benefit of PhotoReading like that, we could declare the winner of the tour de France from the first leg.

There is different types of reading. Just like riding on a flat road doesn't take as much stamina as riding riding up a hill. And ask someone who doesn't want to ride up a hill to do it for you... they won't perform as well as if their heart is in it. We are human and thankfully we are not all the same. We each believe what we will and achieve what we will.

I'm not sure it's fair to tell everyone 'they shouldn't" because there is no proof.

I for one would love to give you proof.

Evidence that there is something in PhotoReading I have found. Yes scientific. However it's not related to PhotoReading it's related to the latest finding about our brain.

Unfortunately for those who believe PhotoReading doesn't work it won't make any difference. The same as me showing me in action using the PhotoReading system. You'll look for the tricks like I'm an entertainer. So for me it is a waste of time. I prefer to try to help people who do do the course.

I don't need to prove PhotoReading. I just do it for myself. I've never attempted to sell it to my brothers. Yet one of them did learn. He was desperate. He learned the system flipped the book and never opened it again before the exam. No time yet he passed that exam with a distinction.

Sometimes to succeed we have to be prepared to fail by a huge measure.

The recordings from retreat of 2004 is the Results Supercharger.

Did you know that Japan has the most PhotoReading instructors? They have taught over 100,000 people in live seminars since 2004.

ZMasterNCreator... Ebolamonkey... and I are still in touch. He didn't have the course or book either.

Quote:
But I do ask anyone out there who does feel the pull of Service within them to Demonstrate PR for the rest of the world. Help shatter the Old Paradigm. Be our Roger Bannister.

Pete had been doing it for years.

Quote:

I wonder where Alex has got to, actually...
Had a fire in the house. Heater went up in flames. Fortunately I am still of this earth.

AlexK