Pete may have been breaking the Old Paradigm for years-- and intuitively I do believe that-- but apparently the force of his demonstrations failed to reach beyond the "hundredth monkey": after more than a quarter century Photoreading remains a novel skill which lurks far beneath the entrance of the mainstream.And that's not because no one gets it to work. My belief, like it or not, is that LSC fears the potential commercial backlash were demonstrators to "choke". And that's perfectly understandable.

I'm coming from a different perspective than Inchiki and ZMN-- I truly wish to see PR work and demonstrated-- perhaps beneath all their cynicism, they do too. I myself have had glimpses of "success" where I was able to "batch process" entire pages at a time and consciously recall material. And I do take responsibility for not having evolved further with the PR instrument.

Nevertheless, it would be great to see a number of courageous souls take the challenge and raise the PRMS energy beyond the "hundredth monkey". Jesus demonstrated many miracles for all to see... but he got crucified. Certainly LSC fears to suffer the same fate on a commercial level. Quite reasonable.