Originally Posted By: truth
Also, you're wondering WIIFM? With the proper marketing-- fame, fortune, a motherlode of mulah. Not to mention the feeling that you would in many ways forward the evolution ofthe planet ,be responsible for helping to revamp a tired educational system. Just use your imagination and I'm sure you can come up with a plethora of incentives.

You're assuming I want fame and fortune from PhotoReading? Those aren't my goals they might be yours.

Isn't it interesting that we believe that other people should want what we want? It's not okay to say I don't believe PhotoReading will work for me and move on and get on with something interesting in life? You also assume that someone else demonstrating it would convince you. Yet aside from experience there is a plethora of research that is trying to explain why we don't stop smoking when we know it's bad for us. For you to be convinced you need to have something switch inside of you. And you have to believe it before you see it. Or at least suspend disbelief. And it won't happen if we try to work with your rules. You're asking me to push you in the direction you want to go and yet the direction is one I've seen tried and failed so many times. There is a different way and I can show you but I cannot give you proof. There is no such thing, or you could accept that the truth is in the pudding. It means you have to make it. There is no such thing as a single truth either.

The only thing that convinced me is I did it.

I didn't buy into "read at 25,000WPM" I tried that before and became a slower reader as a result. No, what originally sold me was the potential to get through 3 books in the same time I could get through one. That was a good enough reason for me to learn PhotoReading.

Discovering that PhotoReading was something else something different and a whole lot more. 40 books, 90 books in a day. My books activated so far this year is over 125 with the better comprehension than I had with traditional reading. They are books that interest me.

To do what you ask takes me away from what is important to me. A balanced life. And my time is better spent on leveraging those already on the path. We don't all need to be on the same path. I'm here to coach those who want help with the system.

The biggest cause for fights is the misguided belief that "they" must think the same way "I" do or one of us is wrong and broken and goodness forbid it be me. So I better make them change their mind.

If you need proof. Let go. Then become the person who proves it.

AlexK