No, it doesn't work, although we have yet to clarify what 'work' actually means in terms of Photoreading. The benefits you get from it are the same ones you'd get from a speed-reading course. You learn to concentrate better and skim-read better, just as you pointed out. The rest is a sham - a repackaged version of speed-reading in a flashy box with lots of wild, empty promises, and a price tag to match. This is borne out by Alex's consistent evasiveness on the subject, contradictions, lack of willingness to define the benefits of Photoreading and what she is personally getting from the books she 'gets through', whatever that means, and ultimately, fear of being tested. It's what isn't being said here that speaks the loudest!

Alex, unfortunately I don't have the time to answer your previous post responding to my comments in this discussion, but I believe that comment is required at some point. I am sorry to hear about your accident at home, and I am glad you got out unscathed. I believe you're truly out to help people here, but this Photoreading stuff leaves a lot to be desired. I am very impressed with a lot of LSC's products and believe them to be the very best in self-help, so it is a shame that Photoreading isn't up to scratch, but, as inconvenient as this may be, the game's up!