Dear French Claire,

I can't thank you enough for sharing your exact feelings with me. I didn't realize how much healing I still have to do. I too, did much releasing according to Lester. It seems that this mind-boggling situation isn't in any of the books. I applaud what you are doing. I personally think that there are consistently so many different things assaulting your conscious mind, that this calls for constant releasing. Funny, I never thought of that while I was in the midst of it.
I have read that this type of situation is growing; and that people don't know how to deal with it. I know I tried to get in a club, but the times didn't coincide with my work schedule. It does change your whole life perspective. I am grappling with my own emotions as I write this. I hope it makes some sense. Have to get ready for work.
I am here for you at any time, such as it may be. I don't feel like I'm much of a support here. This subject needs to come out in the open and be explored, so we can handle it as best as possible. Thanks for writing. You are wonderful!

Growing With You!
Successful