I want to report more progress on my breakthrough goal.
We have engaged a new estate agent, and I feel they are dynamic and responsive to my marketing ideas - good, clear, uplifting people who want to sell houses!

It has been a bit of a struggle for me to undertake all the steps (decide on the right agent, find out tax implications, get photos, organise for the lawn to be mown, exchange contracts etc. None of it difficult but I felt alone with big decisions at times, and often dragged my feet).

It's done and my reward has been two-fold. I suddenly had a great insight into how to market the property. The agent will allow me to write the sales blurb myself - and I am going to market this unique house in a totally different way. I feel sure it will attract attention at a minimum.

Second, Noah St John used a house-selling afformation (correct spelling). Page 69 of "The Secret Code of Success": "I suggested the vendors go through every room in their home, bless it, and begin afforming "Why is this house now easily sold to the right party for the right price?" [Note an afformation asks a question demanding creative solutions from the unconscious, rather than just affirming something we find difficult to believe.]

This takes me one step closer to selling this magnificent, historic home.