I was going through the natural brilliance course again. It's been a while since I listen to this course. I find that most of the course has been integrated into me. But, I notice that I haven't been doing the final step, "Witness." I believe I lack the understanding of what witness meant in this course. On going through this time I had an insight that came to me. I really grasped the suggestion of taking a consultant point of view. I can feel this 4th point of view now.

I was wondering if I can do witness while I’m in the responding stage. In fact, I think one of my limitation have been that I considered that I had to do everything in stages. I could not proceed to notice without doing release first. I think I have put such a constraint on me that it wasn’t making it fun. I’m actually pealing away one of my self limiting belief as I am writing this. I can’t do it unless I know it in full detail. There it is my stop sign. I can’t be good at anything, unless I know it inside and out. That keeps me from proceeding further. A fear of failure. It’s the one Paul warns us about. The mind tries to take everything to its logical solution. It must be perfect first. Now, I know I can have fun doing this.

[This message has been edited by NeoZon (edited April 16, 2004).]