Hi All,

While Image streaming, are we supposed to describe only "images" or even feelings/hunches/intuitions?

I have just starter IS and had two sessions. In both sessions, I could see events happening. And I could see that I am part of those events.

I naturally stopped talking to just follow where the events take me. I felt that by attempting to talk about them, I was missing out on the visuals so I naturally stopped talking to pay more attentions to the sequence of images in my head. IS this OK to take pauses in between talking to pay more attention to the images ?

Many times I had "feelings" of being in some place or of doing something like flying down from top of a building or floating in the sky etc. Some insights as to what I should do about some problem I am facing.. things like that. Can and should all these feelings/hunches also be described ?

Third question is that the images I see are actually visualizations that automatically pop up in my mind. When I close my eyes, in front of my eyes, I just see darkness. Within a few moments, I visualize images or events or ideas coming to me kind of "in the back of my mind" and not actually in front of my eyes. Is this the way it should be?

Thanks
thePhotoReader