Hear! Hear! Stevers!
Go for the gold!
How goes it with your action commitment? Have you found a rewarding alternate to internet sports this week?
I am still finding myself up later than I think is wise - but I am feeling good about doing more constructive things than compulsive puzzle-solving. Hooray for baby-step number one!
I'm also rooting for you, French Claire. If I may make a suggestion, choosing to recognize one thing you absolutely do believe in (maybe that the sun will rise tomorrow? - or that your mother loves you?) might be a start. As you add to your list of things you do believe in and feel the confidence you have in those things, I expect you will find that 'faith' and confidence grow in your life and your doubts fade away.
I add my thanks to Yukala for contributing to the refocusing of this thread. Your list of things you have gotten under control is indeed impressive. Would you care to comment on 'what you are noticing as you move forward' as Stevers proposed initially? And do you, by chance, have anything else you would like to add to challenge yourself to 'give up' and share with us here?
May we all create some peace within today!
Margaret Ida