Hello,

I am currently using the Sonic Access CD for relationships. I want to improve my relationships with my family, make new friends and meet a new partner.

When I visualise myself in a tube of white light, which is gradually surrounded by blue then pink tubes of light I find I see thorny branches coming up through the floor with the white light and scratching me. I pruned my roses very severely this spring, and it's the pruned branches I see.

I can't seem to get rid of the thorns at this stage of the Sonic Access process. I have tried asking them what they are, or want, tried releasing on them, tried picturing them turning grey and shrinking, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone here have any insights? I very much want to meet a new partner, so I don't think I'm resisting this, and I have noticed that my relationships with my children are getting better, they hadn't got bad, I just felt they could be better, so I'm struggling to work out what's going on.

Any thoughts, insights etc. will be gladly read. I previously used Sonic Access for Success with great success, I got a job I like and am happy with it.

Thanks,

Jodi