Originally Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin
Yeah, and no mentioning religions and how they may, or may not relate to the Law Of Attraction because that's not what this thread is all about, and we should all respect that.

Carry on!

Inchiki,

It appears to me that you are attempting to use sarcastic humor to make a point, and I find myself feeling a bit annoyed. I can't help but wonder what other emotion lurks behind this post. Are you having a hard time with the request I've made for less philosophical debate on threads that are original intended to be action-oriented? If so, why not say so directly?

I am a native New Yorker so I certainly understand and have plenty of personal experience with sarcasm. I don't do it anymore, because I have made a commitment to feeling and expressing my feelings to others congruently, and not through a kind of tangential use of humor (which is what I consider sarcasm to be).

I don't own or run this forum. I only made a simple request of people. You are free to either honor it or not. My request of you is that if you have a problem with something I've said, communicate what you are truly feeling about it directly to me, either on this public forum or via private message.

Stevers