Hi Folks,
I don't know if you guessed it, but I was working on that last post from various perspectives and finally decided to go with a 'back on topic' one. Unexpectedly, a paragraph from another effort wound up being included. Maybe it belongs there, after all!

My report on my personal challenge (I am going to 'give up' late nights and make 10pm a target for closing my day and getting to bed) is as follows: I have gotten myself to bed considerably earlier - which is progress. But not as early as 10pm - which gives me something to still work on, I guess.
For those of you who have worked with Holosync, you will know that Bill Harris says he was a great resister. I identify with that very much and have been noticing that I very, very often resist all kinds of ideas and suggestions. (See - I'm noticing it at least!) So I guess I have resisted the full commitment to 10pm - but I did manage to sneak a little bit of change under my internal radar! I think that noticing that I have been affirming my busy-ness and therefore keeping myself busy with 'derailers' is a good example. Today I found myself thinking about 'getting things done' and noticed that I have been doing that!
I guess this week I will give away my 'keeping busy' phrase and practise using a my new one - getting the important things done.
My report on this one is due early next week.
Steve, your reports on 'giving up' and 'asking' are truly inspirational!
I look forward to hearing from the rest of you on your 'giving up' projects.
May you create effortless success in your day.
Margaret Ida