All,

I have been having a strange experience the past four days. I have been finding myself taking MASSIVE action (for me, at least) on many different fronts, going from one thing directly to the next with very little pause for reflection. It's as if as soon as I finish one thing (and sometimes sooner) I immediately have the impulse (or perhaps I should call this intuition?) show up for the next thing to do.

Could this have anything to do with the fact that I have been listening to the ASK Paraliminal every day for the past week, and that my relationship with my Inner Guidance has quickened and deepened? My hunch is, yes (although I am actively working with a lot of other elements at once - quite typical for me).

Anyway, I must confess all this is a bit unsettling. So for week two of the "What are you willing to give up to be successful?" challenge:

I hereby commit to giving up trying to rope in my enthusiastic impulses to take action for the entire week, starting now, to find out what happens.

What this means is I am willing to trust that my impulses and intuitions have their own innate wisdom and that the things that truly need to get will get done. This is quite scary for me, even as it is exhilarating. I add to my commitment that I will do The Feeling Exercise (from Abundance for Life) if I begin to shut down with fear around all of this alarmingly productive yet largely unplanned action.

Let 'er rip!

Stevers