thanks Margaret Ida for the wisdom. i am actually spending lot of time on worry about the bad things going to happen in future. i am not focusing on the positive side of the life. because i am fearing inside that what if i fail. and this question paralyze me and i am unable to focus on blessing. but i know that i have to take this decision and i have to face this fear. but taking the decision that i am going to overcome this fear is not easy for me.

because i could not overcome this fear for forever so i make a plan for it. so i take the decision that i choose the trust for the next 25 days upto 31.08.2009 i allow myself to focus on positive side. and i allow myself to see this sentence that i am going to live a meaningful and abundant life. whatever thoughts come to my mind aginst this decision i am going to release it and put my mind focus on what i want. if i fail than it could not hurt me because it is only for 25 days and than i can come back to my reasonable life and i can go to the old ways. and if i am successful than i can completely changed my mindset for forever.

it means that i am genuinely look for the good in my life and circumstances and also look for the gifts in my problem. i do not know what is going to happen in future and i see myself that i am going towards my life of full of meaning and abundance. and i am going blindly follow this for the next 25 days.

what is your suggestion. is this decision is good. i am a proactive person. i mean i do not blame anybody for my position in my life. i know that i am responsible for my decision, my behaviour, my attitude and my focus and my thoughts. and in the past i am continuously use this attitude of practive in my daily life. so i can take this decision easily but do you think that my intention or law of attraction could do something wrong because i am taking the decision only for 25 days not for whole life.

thanks,

nice guy