Thank you for your responce. I agree with what you said, thats why I am checking out this group of people. I am so feeling a connection. I am looking for a mentor who has done what I am working on doing. I no that I am on the right track and will continue to trust in the Higher Power who I choose to call My GOD, Source of my Being, Creator of my Soul. My journey has been interesting, the books I am reading, the interesting people I am meeting. I am free to explore the things that GOD has put in my path. I can truely say I have never been this excited about my life, except when I got married and had my three children. So now I am on a new journey and am being ask "ok what do you want to do now, what ever it is lets do it together". I am very much walking by faith as I wake up each day knowing that yesterday is gone and today is new. I love living in The Now. My needs are all taken care of for today. Food, Shelter,and lots of Love. So for me its not crazy, its Living, Laughing, Loving and Enjoy what I am given each and everyday. No complaining anymore, just having Faith and a Positive Attitude.

RobynWanda