My Mid Week Report on giving UP 'busy-ness'

This has really turned out to be much more than I ever could have imagined. I have gained more clarity, uncovered more dark fears, faced mental & physical challenges, and become 100% more energized than I ever thought possible! I feel like I have evolved more in the past few days, than in the past few years. I think my greatest breakthru is that now I understand both How and WHY I have been limiting myself, how I have created my own frustrations, why things didn't work the way they were 'supposed' to work... and the best part is- I can laugh at all of it. It is all really amusing- the tricks I played on myself!

I have re-discovered & remembered the things that I truly enjoy, and re-connect with my essential self. I have learned to let my intuition speak loud enough to be heard over the noise of my random thoughts. This week, I have experienced intense & immense joy- for extended periods- every day.

Every morning I set the intention to only do things that brought joy to myself & others, and to encounter friendly, happy people everywhere I went. As a result, I've met some great new people, had a lot of fun with my friends, my roses are in full bloom, the gardens are weed free (I love to play in the dirt) and there is a mountain of dog hair under the couch! I found a wonderful person who loves housecleaning- and her love of cleaning allows me the time to experience the things I enjoy.

Giving Up 'busy-ness' has allowed space for all the things I've been working toward to flow into my life. It feels like a door opened, and the sunlight poured into the dark corners where my fears were hiding- and they all melted away like the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz.

My next step is to re-evaluate my goals, with this new understanding- and focus this energy and clarity on them. I am sure that the old habits will attempt to re-emerge, but now I see them for what they are- a laughable diversion from my Essential life.

Cheers & Thank You Stevers

Brenda