thanks Margaret Ida for your insight. you have provide a very good idea which is easy to implement and can be achieve. but i think my situation is different. i wanted to have a career and life which is based on meaning and abundance and i am going to lost my job soon. and doing small baby steps does not provide me the results i want and i think a big step is required by me at this present situation. if i does not take the big steps and massive steps than i am going to fail. and this fear plus achieving the goal give me strenth to handle the big steps and bear the pain it bring to me. if i am wrong than please let me
know. because right now i wanted to be right in life instead wanted to be right in this forum. so if i am wrong than frankly
write down i am even ready to hear the harsh words if they guide me to better life. so i think massive and consistent big steps is require by me in this present situation. and about your feeling part and thinking part. i tell you that i am keep a little diary with me and in every hour i am asking these questions from myself.

1. what i done in this hour (what activity i do)
2. what i am thinking about and what i am thinking. (write a line or two only)
3. what i am feeling today and why and what type of feeling i encounter can i release these feeling if not why
4. can i am taking the biggest step in this present moment towards my meaningful and abundant life. it may be short in life but in the present moment this is the biggest step.
5. am i looking for good in present situation, people and circumstancs.
6. what i learn today (at night i write the answer)
7. am i taking every decision on the basis of what i want or desire. not on the basis of fear, or wanting to avoid the situation, or worry about the situation.

in every hour or 2 hour i am writing these answer and this take only 3-5 minutes only. in this way i am aware that what is going on in my life and also i am keeping the journal because i am now having a good amount of free time so i am utilising it in my own ways.

i do not understand this passage from you and that is

IT IS A GOOD GOAL TO WORK ON TRUSTING FOR 25 DAYS SINCE YOU FEEL YOU CAN COMMIT TO THAT AMOUNT OF TIME. BUT YOU MUST THINK OF TRUST AS THE REASONABLE WAY TO LIVE

will you explain a bit about it.

thanks for the last part of insight which i found very useful for me. and i try it myself and if i face the difficulties than i will let you know about it.

nice guy