Originally Posted By: Margaret Ida
I have two basic problems with paraliminals, I think. One is that they take focused time. I have long been a 'multi-tasker,' raising children while I clean or cook, doing handwork while I visit or watch TV, thinking things through or chatting while I drive, etc. I have enjoyed the experiences I get from listening to the paraliminals - but I often feel that I haven't gotten anything DONE during that time.

Hi Margaret,

I am a big-time multi-tasker as well. I am often listening to Paraliminals as I go to sleep, using quality ear buds that aren't uncomfortable if I roll over on my side (which I typically don't because I've become more of a supine sleeper). I have found that focus is not important to get the benefits.

After 9 days of ASKING (with very obvious and dramatic results), I'm at day 2 of 11 of BELIEVING. I am also on day 4 of 21 listening to PERFECT HEALTH (with apparent positive effects - my body seems to be responding with increased energy and core strength that is palpable, although I sense it's a bit to soon to know for sure). I do one of the Paraliminals at bedtime and one either first thing in the morning (my partner has to get up before me, so I tend to awaken and plug right in), or else I take an afternoon break for a recharge. I tend to be more effective at work when I allow myself this 'luxury'

I'll look forward to your reports, Margaret. I'm glad to hear you're playing!

Enjoy!

Stevers