Hello Mea,
It is great that you have come out of the closet. I know that the best way to make progress is to share and open up. Congratulations. I hope that you will join in whenever you feel it is right for you.

I have a mass of visitors staying this month (17 people) so I can't divert much genuine attention to the forum. Nonetheless everything is perfect, if I can only get out of the way and see it. So I acknowledge that I have been making strides on other levels, such as linking with family, really hearing them.

Right now I just want to acknowledge your question about Jack Canfield contacting me. Well, no he hasn't directly. But I have not been ignored. When I have a moment I will add to my own Canfield thread and let you see just what has been going on.

So, Mea, like you I no longer want to answer with trite, unconscious responses, such as "fine". Right now, I am sparkling and hoping you have an effervescent day, with lots of miracles. Enjoy unearthing all those nuggets of wisdom, little acts of kindness and attention, and discovering one more way of getting in alignment with perfection and joy.

Adieu,
French Claire