Oh, also, this is independent of the school year--I am embarking on reviving my gardening and landscape design interest, with a special emphasis on creating healing spaces, where persons can come in contact with nature.

Even if it is just a square yard of space, there is a connection with the Earth that so many of us are missing, and long for, without even realizing it.

I visualize these spaces as being in on clinic grounds, retreats, spas, hospitals, memorial gardens, prisons, safe houses, Habitat for Humanity communities, public areas, our local Hands-on Children's museums (children and plants connect so purely. Plants don't know they are beautiful, they just are. And children perceive and respond to that so directly and sincerely.)

I've been trying to figure out which would be best study first, the Spring Forest Quigong, to help enhance the healing intent, energy, and message in the gardens? or maybe Diamond Feng Shui, to work with energies that are present?

No matter which, I am going ahead with my Healing Gardens. I know that having a pure intention will put healing into any garden project I undertake. I anticipate that I won't be the only one putting helpful thoughts, thoughts of service, and kind wishes into these. Some will be the work of many hands! And I look forward to enhancing that by studying healing energy and methods.

Today I felt Happy for No Reason almost all day!

Warmest wishes,

Linda
Washington State