Hi there Ilia--I had an images on my vision board of a hybrid car. One was blue, one was red, one was pine green.

My intention was to buy one used, to be able to pay cash, and I kept saying I didn't care what color it was.

Well, a couple of weeks later, my husband spotted the make, model, and year hybrid we wanted on a high-end used car lot. (You know it is very rare to find great used hybrids.) We test drove it and bought it, cash, trading in my 1990 Cadillac sedan DeVille--thank goodness, I don't know what I would have had to do to sell the Caddy! And able to pay without finanacing it.

Here's the joke--my hybrid is GRAY.
I think the universe figured the color of my car was a "gray area" since I didn't specify or care about the color, and had different colors in my vision images!

Maybe you could keep looking for couples that are more specific to what you want, or cut out ideal heads and paste them over the faces of the pictures. Or add the intention somehow, that all of these are your one ideal couple, at different times.
Oh! Oh! or paste your picture over all the appropriate figures, and paste an ideal partner--even just a smiley face with "my ideal partner" written on it on all the appropriate partner's faces.

Very best of life and love to you!

Warmest wishes,

Linda
Washington State