My IQ is not the issue here. I never said anything about an authority saying it didn't improve analytical abilities, I said that the process does not act directly upon analytical abilities- i.e. one doesn't evaluate strategies of problem-solving when one image-streams. Yet the Reinert studies, and the observations of many people bear out the fact that Image-streaming does improve, indirectly, ones analytical abilities. My question is how far above the Reinert studies measurements can one improve their "IQ" on a standard intelligence test. The Reinert studies actually only got to 10 pts. in the versions I saw, but from this point Reinert was able to make a graph predicting gains beyond this point. I am just curious about how far above that point one can get with image-streaming; if one can improve by a whole 40 pts. than the entire cognitive-studies world would jump up and pay a lot of attention! That kind of a gain would show a lot about what intelligence really means. That is why I think it worthwhile...I'm not asking everyone to do it, or anyone for that matter. It just seems reasonable to expect at least a few people dedicated to image-streaming to try it themselves. I have said that I plan on doing so myself...my current IQ, which I have only established generally, is for my own info. when I have a real WAIS-R, which I will only do after logging around 40 or 50 hrs. Image-Streaming and 3-5 mos. If their is a significant, 30-50 pt. difference at that time I will conclude that Image-Streaming was involved in making such a substantial gain. I will make this info. available, for what its worth- which admittedly is limited-- so other people can get an idea about a ceiling for the gains possible with image-streaming...this certainly deserves to be researched.