Hi again Margaret Ida,
and everyone else who reads this wonderful forum,

Oops, that's a tough time for you Margaret Ida. From my experience, death of a parent is very difficult to cope with, and it seems to take 'normal, healthy adults' a long time to come to grips with this. So, I'm thinking of you and your mum.

I have only just got my urge back to participate fully in the forum, so I am currently weighing up what exactly I should prioritise. I like to use the forum as a partner-in-my-growth, where I set out my stall, and keep myself on track by writing honest contributions, and if I get some feedback, that is the icing on the cake.

Currently I am listening to Eckhard Tolle (thanks to you, Alfonso!) and it is exciting to see via Tolle what spiritual progress I am making. While spiritual development is not my first priority, it is nice to see that I am also making progress on that path simultaneously.

What am I observing about myself right now? I am prepared to trust that everything will be perfect. I used to be like a terrier, putting my whole weight behind everything just to ensure I got the outcome I wanted. It is so relaxing and healthy to let the universe deliver what it sees fit. Paradoxically I find I often get what I wanted anyway, but through much more entertaining and subtle means.

My, oh my, it is good to be HERE (as in fully present).
I wish you all much joy and bliss tonight.
Adieu,
French Claire