no, no one did. I recommend that you watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usbNJMUZSwo

People can be fooled once or maybe a few more times if you're dumb but people won't be fooled forever. One day learning strategies corp and the other corps who pad each other backs color's will shine super bright so that even the most convinced and confused person can say i was fooled. As much as it may hurt for the people who fall for this, don't lose hope you can go back the way things were and appreciate a normal way of living. I appreciate the slow but sure way of getting my stuff done and i get good progress. I enjoy the slow but sure way because it makes me feel way better than using the secret or all this other junk ever did.

Don't follow false profits or ideals, those are some words of wisdom so quit wasting your time about something that you are better off not understanding, because wasting your time on these kinds of systems will do no good at all and i don't want you to go through what i've been through.

You can go ahead and try for yourself and see if it works if you want but you'll come closer and closer to realizing that I was right. Anyone who says that this stuff has worked for them is completely bsing you because really what they are trying to do is "faking it till they make it". They may go from day to day telling people that pr works and they can even teach the system but deep down the system hasn't worked for them, but they really want it to work so, they turn to the secret, putting "faith" into that so they can eventually get what they want. THAT'S WHAT I DID AND I KNOW THAT'S WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO.

You can see how this stuff can cause a lot of problems. This stuff is a psychological trip and i completely understand this trip because i've been in it for over 3 years and seen it all.

You can say i'm full of shhit but think of this..... The secret says that positive thoughts dominate negative thoughts and i still get people on this forum blaming me because i'm negative and bringing them down. Look up my posts, you'll see when i was a dummy falling for this crap and you'll see my posts when i finally catch on to this scam. I've repeatedly asked questions and all i got was bs.

I tell anyone to really think about what they are doing. I highly recommend that everyone watches this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usbNJMUZSwo

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 10/04/09 10:18 PM.