Dear all
A few weeks ago I started the level 1 course. I am overjoyed with it, and consider myself very lucky to have been introduced to it. Thanks to Master Chunyi and Learning Strat. and all the rest that help spread this beautiful gift.

Here's my problem. Every time I practice the Active exercises I get a chest pain that lasts for a day or two.

I'm 40 years old, Kg62, in good health and try to eat as healthily as possible. I used to get the same pain after doing 7 mins of sun gazing (about 1 year ago). Back then I figured it might be an energy blockage. I also get this pain if I get very worried about something so I was a bit disappointed after getting the pain after the active exercise. The active exercise should help clear blockages. I can feel the energy very strongly as I had also completed level 1 course in Pranic Healing (about 2yrs ago). If I don't practice the active exercises and just do the meditations then I'm fine. Does anyone have any clues to what the reason could be. Master Chunyi says that some people with arthritis may feel some pain, but I never suffered from arthritis so far. I would really like to find out what I'm doing wrong because I love doing the active exercises as much as the meditations.

Love to all
Colin