McKenna's package is a good one. I had good results with that last year. That said, the best results I've ever had (ever!) was using the Paraliminal Accelerator. I was simply stunned at how easy it made everything--but--and there is a "but" here--you do need to realize that it's going to eat up some time. It's well worth the time and effort, but not everyone has the luxury of up to a couple of hours a day to spend on this. Not every day--most days, it would be about an hour, and a few days, less than that, but with the coaching, etc., it can add up.

The one caveat for the accelerator--it seems to be a combination of several older packages put together in this absolutely genius program. Unfortunately, they didn't re-record the coaching cds, so sometimes they refer to something not in the Accelerator. Pity, that. It would have been better, had they taken the time to do that.

I got mine on sale, but it's worth it at the regular price, given the results. (And although I'm now working on a new project, habits and so on set with the previous one are still in force--I love this thing!)