Getting back to the Sedona Method issue. I went through the entire program. It was a lot of hard work. And Lord knows I needed it! I had so much baggage that it was effecting my health and my relationships and the worst part of it was that I didn't even realize this until I received a sample tape promoting the Sedona method in the mail.

For my experience, the Sedona method opened the pathway so that I could benefit from other more esoteric tools like the Sylva Method and Centerpoint's Holosync.

The H/S series I bought was actually not the full program they sell at centerpoint dot com. The system came from a company called New You and it's called Mind Aerobics. I'm not sure how it differs, but it was a lot less expensive. I'm on the third CD now.

Here's my experience with HS: When I started with the first CD, it completely wore me out. I felt like I filled 10 hours with mentally taxing work even though it was only 1/2 to 1 hour. After about 2 weeks I noticed that I have better and faster eye hand coordination, more mental acuity and better communication skills. When I was a child I was somewhat ambidextrous. I noticed that the ambidexterity started to return. I was just naturally grabbing things with my left hand that I would have otherwise moved my body around to use my right hand for.

When I stopped seeing improvement (about 8 months later) I moved to the second CD. The first couple of weeks produced more of the same weariness that the first one did. Then I noticed I had better focus and clarity.

I'm now on my third CD and I recently had a very interesting experience. While in the middle of the "extended workout", I was interrupted by noises in the garage. I opened my eyes and I saw a vision of what looked like a network of green neon with pulses of light flashing through it. As I came out of my meditation, the mesh began to collapse until it was gone. I don't know what this means, but I am noticing more mental clarity and focus as well as better discernment week by week. I can only attribute it to the h/s - Sedona combination.

I just ordered the Genius Code, so I'll see how it compares.