I have only just this week received my Diamond Feng Shui course and have started putting it into practice in my home and office, and I am looking forward to seeing the results manifest in my world.Most of the changes that need to be made are easily achievable, and with a couple of small changes in my bedroom I am immediately sleeping better.

One of the things I have learned from working my way through level 1 is that my personal direction of total loss is SW.

I am a single woman of 50 years old, and almost every person who has ever mattered to me is no longer in my life. I live alone and even my much loved son has chosen to go his own way without including me in his life or contacting me. He lives in the same town and is the only family that I have in this country. I have lived in Australia for over 25 years and feel more alone than the day a I arrived here. Recently I have been through yet another heartbreaking ending of a relationship with someone where there was a great deal of love between us. After looking at his personal energy number it turned out to be the same as mine. I also presently have financial problems.

Is it my destiny to be alone due to my personal loss direction? I have come to terms with many aspects of my solo flight through life, compelled to follow a spiritual direction, but I would like to feel more connected with loved ones, and feel also that I am loved and appreciated.

How can I counteract this negative influence? Yesterday I followed the advice in the manual and on the cd and made some changes in my bedroom and lounge, and I will buy some more rose quartz, but this morning I have woken up feeling quite disturbed by this aspect of my life. It explains the patterns of my close relationships, but I do not want this total loss of everyone that I love to continue. What to do?