Hi Jakalyn,

no, I don't think that that's your destiny and I don't believe that you are doomed.

I started with the power position of my bed and office chair. Then I activated my personal best directions. If your kua number is 1 then your personal relationship direction is South. For better relationships you should activate it. On page 35 in the level one manual you'll find a summary according to personal energy numbers. If needs be, declutter this direction in your bedroom, livingroom (and office) first and then place your activation card stating clearly what you want. I had the experience that it's most important to know what you want (instead of what you don't want). It's the same with your success direction which is Southeast which is also the general direction for abundance and fortune.

With Feng Shui you can change your earth luck and with the activation cards you will change your personal focus and attention and your human luck - which doubles the impact :-)

Marie also suggested in one of her newsletters to "place Opal or an opal gemstone in your total loss direction to really transform these issues". As it is not easy to get opal gemstones in Germany (it's easier in Australia, I believe) I copied the 24 diamond facets and placed the appropriate facet in the corresponding direction.

Love,
Astrid