Hi Peggy,

I too apologize for taking so long to respond.

Good on you for increasing your practice and keeping it going! And with goals of doing more.

Certainly doing the slightly longer practice during the "peak hours" would give somewhat better results. What those would be and to how much they would "be equivalent" varies with individuals. Every situation is unique.

And I think when Master Lin talks about one hour, he is referring to the active exercise alone. However, he also says that Small Universe is very powerful and if someone only had time to do one, he would choose Small Universe. Everything in life is balance.

In general, Active Exercise helps more at early stages with physical blockages and challenges. So the general rule is 2:1, i.e. 2x active exercise to 1 x Small Universe for focusing on physical issues. I think a 30 minutes active exercise and 15 minute Small Universe during the 5-7AM hours would be an outstanding and powerful practice. I would do as a 100 day program, taking a break on day 50 and day 100. This will change you in profound ways and make it yours forever.

Hope that helps.

blessings,

Steve