Right, i will begin logging hours as you stated, my belief is similiar to yours, but as alex says its not the IQ points that makes image streaming important, i just want to convince some of my friends that it can increase something "objective".

[IQ scores change very fast, even when we hold the test type constant, but i decide to post my scores here anyway]
I already have a some IQ scores my emode score was 138, iqtest.com was 140, and a few others were 126, 132, so i am guessing i can make a safe estimate that my "iq" is about 135, i am saving the mensa exam for the post IS measurement. I just have one question, my IQ in high school was about 107 and then it jumped after i got interested in math, then i stopped doing it for about 4-5 months, and a friend of mine asked me to take a IQ test (very similiar) and i scored 133, right now i am starting to do the math puzzles for fun again, and my brain is starting to process faster because of my speed reading training, so how can i seperate results derived from solving creative problems from gains derived from ISing. I really dont want to stop doing the other 2 things since they are very enjoyable. Please advise (anyone who can think of method)

[This message has been edited by Serpentaura (edited February 15, 2003).]