I am in the same situation as you but worse. I have very little social experience with men and women. I have nobody to talk with. I have depression, social anxiety, ADD, general anxiety, inadequacy issues, self-image problems, and racial inferiorty issues(real and mental). What other people may not realize, is that after several years of being alone or outside of school, your social skills deteriorate further from lack of experience. People just don’t want to be around you, because you make them feel uncomfortable. I hide it when I am in public though. I project this image of being happy. Tonality and body language are just awful. You don’t have to say anything wrong, it can be as simple as just the way you say it. The majority what you communicate is in the form of body language and how you say it. I have no lair or club to work with. The Houston club was discontinued. I am willing to drive 250 miles to another city, but the Austin club won’t approve me after making a request several weeks ago. I even called the guy on his cell phone and no response and emailed him and 2 others from the club. What am I supposed to do if even the guys in the fastseduction.com lairs, don’t want to hang with me? Which city are you from again? Does anybody in your club know somebody in Houston that can help me? Working on increasing the social circle from just me to 2 people, I finished a 2 month dance class, it was good to acclimate myself to be in the close presence of others. This coming month, I am joining a fitness boot camp, and looking at various charities for volunteer work. The camp should be a fun way to kick my butt, meet some people, and get in better shape.

[This message has been edited by HenryTX2002 (edited September 27, 2004).]