I did not see any 'careful evaluation' in that link you provided, what of someone else's polished prejudices?

I really do not care what you 'believe' about what is possible or what is not, excepting that I do know certain true that is what 'binds' the soul.

I will give you broad hint, an idea... for truly that is all there is, ideas.

You do not process myopically as in 'normal or even speed reading' as per the speed of 'sub-vocalization' which is generally but the binding 'echo'.

You process as a whole, pictures. A picture can be worth more than just a thousand words, and true language is based upon pictography, characters that portray an 'idea'. Ideas contained in pictures often take a thousand of our more fractured language to accurately portray.

And what does 'gore my ox' as you say, is Danielle S. McNamara's clever foolishness of asserting this or that is but 'false confidence'. There is for those so inclined to a an ignoble existence, but the seedling is always full of this 'new confidence' and whether it makes it to a tall stately tree does have something to do with circumstance, especially if someone thinking clever, steps upon it.

Step away, it is your unfolding. Argue also for limitations and presto they are yours and often those who drink with you.