Hello my friends,
Following my first message of yesterday, I like to add something more regarding the "hystory record" of humans in 3rd dimension that God allowed. It is not finished yet: not only it will be finished at the end of this cycle that is Dec. 2012 but, in the meantime, we shall have the visit among us of a Christ Being who will bring peace and prepare and educate mankind about Truth and Love. A Christ Being is any human (man or woman) who has reached the 8th dimension. Many religions spoke of a Second Coming of Christ: it did not really mean Jesus - Christ was not Jesus' surname, Christ means "the Enlightened One". Anyway, one of the Enlightened Ones in the past said that He or She will come back to bring peace, but first He or She will come with a sword to separate the chaff from the wheat. This means that before starting to educate and bringing peace He or She will eliminate those who deliberately cause fear, hatred, diseases, misery, famine, ect. ect., because as God said in His Message to Dr. Walter Russell in 1927: "Where Fear is, Love cannot also Be" and it will have to be eliminated before any peace can exist to allow Love to flourish. Not only that, but to allow a peaceful transition where education and teaching is possible, because as long as people are in pain, or suffering, or starving or in any kind of anxiety and stress their brain is not receptive to learning new things.
This of course will eliminate many on this planet who deliberately cause Fear and hatred, famine, epidemics, wars, conflict and poverty but it will also drop the Orions themselves into the 3rd dimension. After all, they caused others to fall into it, therefore it is quite right that they receive what they have given: one harvests what one has sown. I am sure that after having tried it themselves, they will be ready to surrender their surface mind and accept Father's will, which is their own Spirit's will.
The reason why they have not fallen below their 7th dim. yet was done purposely by suspending the Law of Cause and Effect from them because, if that had not been done, evil would have exterminated itself so quickly that there would not have been a proper record to show all humans of the 6th dim. (before their vibrations are raised to the 7th dim) what will happen if they do not surrender their surface mind totally. Before this record, any 7th dim. human who was still under the control of his surface mind was automatically "downgraded" back to the 5th dim. vibrational frequencies by his Spirit (Father's Light) withdrawing enough to drop his vibrations. But there was no record of it, and so, in order to prevent this from happening again and again, this "record" was allowed to happen, so that this 'falling back' can be prevented in the future.
Love and blessings,
Starchild