Dido,

I got an office full of double blind and triple blind white papers and a hundred books covering the subject.

And neither you or McNamara are a 'messenger'.

And my observation is it works for me and hundreds and maybe thousands of others, as well techniques like it have for centuries worked for some who dared.

That is the point you are not getting.

I just read 3400 hundred pages in four computer tech books in less than hour in the last day. That is 25,000 words per minute to you. I did not consider what you or anyone thought about it being possible or not. I know it works and done something similiar from about 8th grade some 35 plus years ago. However then I was not so scientific about it, just odd.

And I suppose if I was not pressed to know and use the information this week and next week etc, I would not be doing it. However, in building a Data Farm from scratch I have blown through 4 consultants, why because they are too slow in processing information.

I find that within my third meeting I know more than they do, ONLY BY PHOTOREADING and then meditating.

So you go figure. And I do not mean knowing it as a theory but with ones hands.

You can process information as a picture once you by-pass sub-vocalization and I have found so far usually only those trained in common mysticism do it.

The thing is I can create a study to get almost any conclusion I am willing to make the effort to get. Belief or the willingness to gain an objective tips the scale time and again.

I have a saying for myself concerning the trap of 'blinding believing' especially 'against something being possible'.

"Keep what you believe pliable, because if someone can think it out then someone is probably doing it"

You have come here, unbidden and boldly 'pontificated' that the sky in not blue cause someone 'official sounding' told you so.

And I still say, that is your problem, not ours.