Hi Khali!

Seeds of Enlightenment is the first in what will eventually be a three part series of courses based on Jeddah Mali's teachings. Embracing Freedom is the second part of that series. Seeds of Enlightenment deals with universal principles, clarifies the structure that underlies all Jeddah's teachings and deals with practical considerations and the basics of working with them.

Embracing Freedom is a series of 12 meditations that tend to deal more with the implications of being human. The first four meditations involve building skills, the second four are contemplations that help you overcome the obstacles to staying aware during every day life, and the final four involve qualities that produce more mature states of consciousness. I found Embracing Freedom felt very personally applicable - I could swear Jeddah had done some of the meditations specifically for me!!! They have had a huge impact on the way I approach everyday life and process what happens.

Infinite Grace will be the final course in the series and will explore qualities that have not been explored in the first two. It will hopefully be available by late Spring or early Summer. Jeddah's courses just keep getting better, so I'm anticipating that one will be spectacular!

All the best,
Wendy