Are there anyone in here that used "The Effortless Abundance DVD" that I purchased today and recieved great results from it? Would you tell me your success story with it if any with it? And how to used it correctly and successfully? I am on Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid and I lost my job. I have no job references for future employment because I literally have zero friends due to having a major speech impediment and bi-polar disorder. I am hoping to graduate with an Assoicate degree in Liberal Arts next semester. Hopefully, my music publishing company will take off. It is literally impossible to run a business on Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid. I would like to do sound design full time if I ever get enough money to do Song Catalog.com with my ASCAP Membership and get money from my music from licensing my Electronica songs in film/tv/internet/commercials. I am getting an Indamixx USB key - Thank God - this Christmas with three DAWs or Digital Audio Workstations that is comparable to Ableton Live 7, Propellerhead Reason 4.0, and Digidesign Pro Tools 7 for mixing and mastering. Would anyone in here would be kind enough to give me a job reference?