Dear all,

I would like to add that Feng Shui has nothing to do with superstitious beliefs. Feng Shui is the law of attraction in action!

Of course, the higher your personal energy level the less you are affected by your surroundings. If you're "pure at heart" like Jesus you would be able to overcome the material world and not be affected by it anymore.

Albert Einstein used to say that matter is clotted energie (Original quote in German: "Materie ist geronnene Energie"). Your home and the material world vibrate at different energetic levels and there is always an interaction between you and your surroundings. In fact the idea that there is a "you" or "me" separate from each other or from the rest of the world is an illusion.

I have been working with the law of attraction for more than ten years now and for me one of the most potent methods to let go of limiting beliefs is the "Feelings Exercise" by Arnold Patent (see Abundance course) and the Sedona Method.

I'd also like to add that the law of attraction is not the only universal law, there are some more \:\)

From my experience, there is not "right" or "wrong" in an absolute sense, they always depend on a personal point of view. And more often we are unable to realize the universal energy below: DIVINE LOVE.

With the help of Feng Shui I have been able to analyse the energy flow of my home and as it represents myself I was able to discover limiting beliefs by analysing my home. I changed my beliefs and I changed my home. From my experience, Feng Shui is like the law of attraction of your home. If your personal energy level is very high it is very unlikely that you attract or are attracted to a home with bad Feng Shui. On the other hand, improving the Feng Shui of your home can help you manifest your intentions, discover your limiting beliefs and raise the energy level of your surroundings (resulting in an overall positive energetic vibrance with positive effects on all that live and work there)

If Om_shakti wants to help her brothers by analysing their Feng Shui it is an expression of love and compassion. If she is able to analyse the surroundings and help her brothers change it and then consequently their attitudes will change over time, then I think it is a valuable effort. Feng Shui is all about the flow of energy and it is interesting enough that you do not have to believe in it - it works anyway. But if you're changing your home with intention and are open to inspiration and guidance, Feng Shui will help you realize and change your attitudes, as I discovered from my personal experience.

And I would like to quote Duane V: "We must always remain open minded and willing to accept new beliefs and ideas that may be in conflic with the models we have learned to follow."

Happy New Year!

Love,
Astrid

Last edited by astrid; 12/31/09 08:40 AM.