TresChic,
HI! For you to first change your "limiting beliefs(*spelling?)" you have to first achive awareness of them I think! Then you should also actively try to change your "limiting beliefs" by changing your view of your self, your self esteeme and your actions!

Definately Self Esteeme Enhancing Soundtracks should make you feel better and better and then you will take actions beyond that you would normally take because you believe that you deserve them! New Behavior Generator should also be very good and New Option Generator. This all should get your subconscions mind to think of ideas.

Then you need to also hit up the "emotional cortex" part of you so that then your emotions are also helping you in this journey and that is where Fresh Start, You Deserve It!, Live the Law of Attraction, Self Esteem Supercharger and all of those others come into the picture!

I went and ordered the entire Paraliminal Ultimate you library and can't wait to get started. I just ordered it a couple of days ago. I will definately let you now how it goes!

You should also really consider Bill Harris Holosync program it is very very powerful. Extras for the Holosync program are Conscious Thought Generator and Values Clarifier. When you get clear on what your values, beliefs and filters are then you can change them and make them guide you to leaps in growth (financial, emotional, whatever,etc...)

Take care,
Omar