thanks dafreedomfita for your response.

No! I wasn't saying that there was no evidence for photoreading; anyway, i wasnt in the know...either way: availability or
non- availability of evidence.

I was merely curious. Given, how "well known" and embraced the photoreading technique is, it seemed to me that there should be objective evidence available, other than the subjective and positive experiences of dedicated photoreaders. Besides...the introdcution of the photoreading technique into primary and secondary levels of education would be darn impossible if such evidence is lacking; a controlled (triple) blind study...involving a significant sample of - photoreader experts and novices, participating.

I had a look at the link you sent me: article about [PRELIMINARY ANALYSIS OF PHOTOREADING]. The artcle's findings concluded that there is no clear advantage of PhotoReading...expressed in terms of superior speed and comprehension .

I've got to say, i think we should disregard the findings of this photoreading analysis, it was flawed in many regards, and as such its conclusions are irrelevant. Also, we dont know whether the expert photoreader in this execrcise was tested in accordance with their - initial stated intention, and also... whether the expert and trainee photoreader had the same - initial stated intention.

However, that said, i think efforts should be invested in establishing the veractity of - photoreading claims - within the dynamic of an objective world. After all, Knowledge is a hybrid of [objectivity and subjectivity]. All that needs to be proved is the - superior speed and comprehension outcomes; not the logic of the process. I do accept though, that it would be near enough impossible to analyse the contribution PhotoReading makes towards a person's - Overall Genius Factor

The discovery of the roundness of the earth was subjective,
but is provable within the objective.