Hi all,
Yes, this certainly has generated lots of reaction. Isn't that just wonderful. What is the point of having a forum if we don't use it and share?
I'll give the maths a break (it's never been my forte anyway) and take our outback hero's advice (Uniquesoul) and stick to psychology. I am making thoughts about MEGA-dreams. Right now I'm working on a neurochemical explanation.

Uniquesoul: I know you think I am contradicting myself. You may be right - although that wasn't my intention. But I'll tell you something: People who can't contradict themselves often get stuck. You see, in my view, we live and learn, and it is a great gift to be able to drop one set of ideas as a better concept arrives to replace them. I had a great Irish friend when I lived in Munich, and she prided herself on her great consistency of thought. In the end, I found her to be tedious and inflexible.

CPW1 - Yes, building my faith muscles is a lovely idea as a 2010 Solution. Thank you for the two posts. I think I shall make a diagram showing me bulging with faith-muscles while I sweep negativity aside with a shrug of my shoulders and keep heading for my goal.

Thanks everyone for so much feedback.