Hi all,
It is great to have a forum like this where everyone can contribute and plant idea-seeds. I know from psychology that what we focus on is what we take notice of (our reticular activating system allows suitable material to be flagged for our attention, rather than be screened out before it reaches consciousness).

Since opening my mind to MEGA-BIG theme, lots of inputs have come to my attention that previously would have been below my attention radar. No time to discuss them right now.

However, today I found some lovely inspirational quotes. I hope they find a resonance with someone out there in cyberspace!

"Find a purpose in life so big it will challenge every capacity to be at your best" David McKay

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." William Jennings Bryan

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature." Helen Keller

"You've got to sing like you don't need the money, love like you'll never get hurt. You've got to dance like no one is watching. It's got to come from the heart, if you want it to work" Susannah Clark

"Men take only their needs into consideration, never their ability" my compatriot Napoleon Boneparte, so I couldn't resist it!

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." Unknown

"If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it." Jonathan Winters

Today has been a very blissful day for me. It is great to be happy and motivated AND taking appropriate action.
I wish you all a wonderful, effortlessly successful day today.
Adieu,
French Claire

Last edited by French Claire; 01/12/10 08:59 PM. Reason: typo