Hello Sunrise,
it is not the shift which has started to happen: just the number of more loving people on the planet due to a large number of higher dim. beings being born on the planet in the last 50 years. The Shift will happen in one nano-second (one billionth of a second in time) and it will be due to The Creaor's Light entering fully this planet and affecting all life, human, fauna and flora.

We, by ourselves, do not have the power to shift dimension. If any of us has done so in the past (or even now) it is because it was in their own Lifepath and, even so, it was not done by them but by the Creaor's Light entering their human instrument like a lightnening. How many times has an Enlightened One said: "It is not I who is doing this, but my Father" We, by our selves, cannot do anything: it is the Light which creates us and absolutely everything which does everything. If you want to know more send me an email and I shall send you a copy of "The Door of Everything" a clear Message sent by Father in 1962 and published in 1963 as I mentioned in my comments o "2012".

Starchild